- 1 oz strawberry-infused vodka
- ¾ oz Rainwater Madeira
- ½ oz cane-sugar syrup
- ¼ oz lemon juice
- ¼ grapefruit juice
- 1 oz Prosecco
- 1 oz Fever Tree club soda
- 1 dash Peychaud’s bitters
- 1 half-wheel grapefruit slice
- Pour the first five ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake without ice to mix.
- Pour the Prosecco and club soda into a stemmed white-wine glass.
- Add the shaken ingredients to the glass, then add crushed ice. Top with the bitters and garnish with the grapefruit slice.
This story appears in the print issue of Fall 2018.
Like what you read? Subscribe today.