Imported Wine Submissions
We are currently updating our submissions for the next issue.
Please check back soon for more information.
• Wine & Spirits Magazine does not have an importer license and therefore cannot provide COLA waivers.
• Any samples sent from outside the U.S. must be cleared through a licensed U.S. importer.
• We are not responsible for shipments held up in customs due to lack of proper documentation.
• Any wine received that does not have the digital submission form submitted will not be tasted by our panels.
• All bottles for submission must be in the condition in which they will be released the market. Please, no tank samples or shiners with handwritten stickers.