- ¾ oz fresh lime juice, preferably from a bearss lime
- ¾ oz agave syrup
- 1 cup wild arugula, preferable rustic (sylvetta) arugula
- 2 oz Caprock Gin
- Wild radish flowers or micro arugula, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the lime juice, agave, and arugula, then add the gin and ice. Shake, then strain into a rocks glass filled with ice and garnish with wild radish flowers or micro arugula.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup agave nectar and 1 cup water. Stir until the agave has dissolved and the mixture is well combined. The agave syrup will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.
This is a W&S web exclusive. Get access to all of our feature stories by signing up today.