- ¾ oz spicy ginger syrup
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz Cocchi Vermouth di Torino
- 1½ oz Amaro Averna
- 2 dash Angostura bitters, to finish
- 1 oz Seagram’s club soda, to finish
- 3 orange half-wheel, for garnish
- mint sprigs, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the ginger syrup, lime juice, vermouth, and amaro. Strain the cocktail into the highball glass.
- Fill a highball glass with 1¼-inch cubes. Fill the cocktail shaker with ice, cover, and shake vigorously.
- Add the 2 dashes of Angostura bitters to the top of the cocktail and top with the club soda. Skewer the orange half-wheel through the ends and place the mint sprigs through the center, then garnish the cocktail with the orange mint flag.
This is a W&S web exclusive. Get access to all of our feature stories by signing up today.