- 1 slice People's Bakery Four Seed Spelt Bread
- 6 young ramps, cleaned
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Shavings of Parmigiano Reggiano
Fresh from October Mountain...here's my latest recipe for young ramps.
- Chop ramps, keeping stems and leaves separate.
- Heat an iron skillet, add olive oil then add chopped ramp stems. Sauté for two minutes, then add chopped ramp leaves and continue to cook until tender (about two more minutes). Meanwhile, toast bread.
- Spread sautéed ramps and olive oil on toast, top with shaved Parmigiano Reggiano.
This is a W&S web exclusive. Get access to all of our feature stories by signing up today.