The submission window for the February 2020 issue has closed.
You may, however, still submit New Release wines.
- Wine & Spirits Magazine does not have an importer license and therefore cannot provide COLA waivers.
- Any samples sent from outside the U.S. must be cleared through a licensed U.S. importer.
- We are not responsible for shipments held up in customs due to lack of proper documentation.
- Any wine received that does not have the digital submission form submitted will not be tasted by our panels.
- All bottles for submission must be in the condition in which they will be released the market. Please, no tank samples or shiners with handwritten stickers.