Here are some highlights from our latest tastings.
Click on a slide below to read a tasting note.
Looking for something specific?
Enter all or part of the wine name here to search our database going back 10+ years.
Please click on highlighted reviews to view tasting notes.
The wines recommended here have been selected by a broad range of educated palates, then rated and described by one person. Our critics each cover a range of territories. Our goal with these ratings is to provide a single, consistent point of view against which you may measure your own taste over time.
Please note the blue highlighted wines in the results are ones with a readable review upon clicking on it.
Scores and notations in search results:
- 95 or higher: superlative, rare finds
- 90 to 94: exceptional examples of their type
- 86 to 89: highly recommended
- 80 to 85: recommended as good examples of their variety to region
- EV: Exceptional Value rating for a wine that did not earn a point score
- GV: Good Value rating for a wine that did not earn a point score
- Issue date format: Month and year of the issue in which the review was originally published, i.e. 08/05 (August 2005)
- NR: Wine not recommended by our panel